Saturday, 2 May 2009
0 comments @ 11:20 AM

Two days after I came back from Japan.... The trip was fun. Lots of things to see, lots of nice foods to eat, lots of awesome things to buy. Here's a little recording I've done during my free time before I sleep everyday there.
Day 0 - 22 April
Arrived in the Narita Airport after 9 hours of flight, including transit. Bought the train card (Suica card) and the N.E.X express train ticket to my motel in Ikebukuro.
Ikebukuro is the 3rd busiest train station in the Yamamote Line, which is a oval-shaped line housing major stations for tourists, like Toyko, Akihabara, Shinjuku, Harajuku and Shibuya.
1st major brick-shitting experience - Although my SIM card has Auto-roaming, my phone cant detect any signal, and my phone charger cant work there in the motel while my cam and psp charger works well.
Day 1 - 23 April
Asked the motel manager about the issue first thing in the morning and he gave me and my friend (Ivan) a number for international call. Luckly it works and I managed to call back home. *sigh of relieve...
1st stop for the day is Shibuya. Its like your normal shopping district, typical city shops are there. Visited this shop called Mandarake, its a 2nd hand store which deals with anime goods/toys and manga/doujins. Bought my first Touhou card game there and I was surprised that they even sell official touhou games by ZUN.
Then, we walked to Harajuku, on the way there we pass by the NHK boardcasting station
We also went into the Meji shrine at the edge of Harajuku before actually entering Harajuku.
Next is Harajuku, the place where you get your punk/goth garments. Bought myself a long sleeve shirt with hoody and picked up a present for my brother, a set of punk hoody and shirt combo.
As fun as it was shopping there, I experienced some irritation there in Harajuku. Along the streets, there will always be Nigerians trying to push for customers. Not to be racist or have anything against them but I just dont like their method of doing business. They keep pestering people who wore simple attire like a t-shirt, sweater and jeans. Everything one of them will try and force me into their shops and the stocks they have are easily available in Bugis street.
Way too pushy...

Well, after shopping at Harajuku, we walked to Ometosando. That place is for the high-end shopping. One of this special building there is the Ometosando Hills, its a long building will beautiful interior and houses very classy shops like your LV. Took pics of this classic stairway, as it was once used as a walkway for a fashion show.


So after Ometosando Hills, both me and my friend visited this departmantal store named "Kiddyland" and I was surprised to find Yugioh Duel Terminal 5 there. Play 11 rounds just to get the cards and lucky me, I got the fetured card of that machine.


In "Kiddyland" they also have pokemon plushies for sale and I bought a Togekiss plushie as a prop for my future cosplay plan for 2010.

Found this familiar shop will walking back to Harajuku station from Ometosando, to take the JR line back to my motel in Ikebukuro.

After placing our items in our room, we head out the the busier side of Ikebukuro station. Its like another of your shopping district over at that side. The UFO catcher there is very different from the ones in Singapore. The latter ones just randomly dump the toys and let you randomly catch. The former ones actually are puzzle based, like suspending the toys using horizontal metal rods to hold them and to get the toy, conventional grabing with the pincer will not work. Sometimes one need to trip the toy to make it lean or even fall, sometimes might even need pressing using the base of the pincer machine.

I managed to catch a Nagisa toy while Ivan caught Kyou, a big Chopper and a Asuka. He gave me the Kyou figure to complete the set. XD

Well that's all for day 1.
GTG, will post more soon.

Existing the story...


The Exorcist


Photobucket
Shimizu Shun
Sevar, the Frozen Mind
Leo. 5th August 1989
nakochan_89@hotmail.com
Dreamer, Fantasy-seeking


Keen on


Anime & Manga
Cosplaying and drawing
Dancing
Trading card games
Pop and Instrumental songs


Odium


Nothing


.My dreams


Key visual novels
Master JLPT Level 1
Dance like a pro


Members


Sticker-no-Tenchi
Ya Zhi
Devil89
Shu Hui
Xaviera - Manga Class
Rachael
ViC - creepy
Michelle - JCG
Oli - JCG
Joanne - JCG
Sin - JCG
Christopher - JCG
Sean - JCG
Sam - n3o
SharOnn
Guki-chan
Friend

SGCAFE
h0rse
ReinhartX
Karei
Invinc
Yuchi
Yukari Kaito
Xeth
Akatsuki
Tenma
Friend
Friend



Timcappy's Memory

..June 2007

..July 2007

..August 2007

..September 2007

..October 2007

..November 2007

..December 2007

..January 2008

..February 2008

..March 2008

..April 2008

..May 2008

..June 2008

..July 2008

..August 2008

..September 2008

..October 2008

..November 2008

..December 2008

..January 2009

..February 2009

..March 2009

..April 2009

..May 2009

..June 2009

..July 2009

..August 2009

..September 2009

..October 2009

..November 2009

..December 2009

..January 2010

..February 2010

..March 2010









Rhythm


ef a tale of memories mp3 | lyrics
free music downloads | music videos | pictures




Omake

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket
Brushes - All brushes creator