Friday, 28 March 2008
0 comments @ 11:40 PM

The past few days had definitely placed a series of terrible stress on my stomach.

On wednesday, Wei Lee, Lucas, Wayne, Ping Ping, Oli, Furd (sry for spelling error XP) and me went to Sakae Sushi in CS for our Lun-ner buffet. Since we were shown to a 6-seater near the start of the sushi belt, we totally spam the sushi like there's no tomorrow. I ate a total of 17 plates not including the final two plates of watermelon and mochi ice-cream. XD
But..But..But... That was my limit, and the the joker Wayne over-ordered that he cant finish half a corokke, one salmon sushi and one unagi sushi. Tsk..Tsk.. *No offence XP

Just when I though my stomach can rest. The next day, thursday, Lucas, An Zhen, Wei Lee, Furd and Oli's friend went to Oli's house for a day of mahjong session. For lunch, we ate the minced pork noodles what was featured in Channel U. The noodles are hand-made, and the noodles are soup-based. The chef even added fried, finely-chopped garlic into the soup, giving it the distinct taste. Zai! Michelle and Jeanette joined us after lunch.
The mahjong session was draining but fun. I learnt a lot of tactics and rules during the session, thanks to Oli's parents. However, to my foley, I can get a 5 tai Pong-Pong Hu but I didnt know and threw away one of my triples. T.T
Oli!!! Playing mahjong with your mother is alright. With your father being the player before me is STRESSFUL!! >.<
We had Botak Jones for dinner and the fish and chips are great. Worth the $6.50.
Oh, not to mention that I bought two cds from cash converters for $2 each, namely Moment by SPEED and Ark by L'Arc~en~Ciel.

Today or rather yesterday, my mum and sis dragged me to AMK hub to change my mobile plan. Plan... not phone... I maybe changing my mobile number to the newly aquired one in the new future. We ate in this Hong Kong styled cafe near New York New York for dinner. The french toast is nice. Thick yet soft in the inside and crispy outside. On the other hand, the baked rice with beef is a joke. Its just black peppered stir-fry beef with onions, green and red peppers, topped with mozzarelle cheeze. Ok, maybe I can overlook since its Hong Kong styled and the beef is tender and chewy, not hard like those well-done beef steak.

Existing the story...


The Exorcist


Photobucket
Shimizu Shun
Sevar, the Frozen Mind
Leo. 5th August 1989
nakochan_89@hotmail.com
Dreamer, Fantasy-seeking


Keen on


Anime & Manga
Cosplaying and drawing
Dancing
Trading card games
Pop and Instrumental songs


Odium


Nothing


.My dreams


Key visual novels
Master JLPT Level 1
Dance like a pro


Members


Sticker-no-Tenchi
Ya Zhi
Devil89
Shu Hui
Xaviera - Manga Class
Rachael
ViC - creepy
Michelle - JCG
Oli - JCG
Joanne - JCG
Sin - JCG
Christopher - JCG
Sean - JCG
Sam - n3o
SharOnn
Guki-chan
Friend

SGCAFE
h0rse
ReinhartX
Karei
Invinc
Yuchi
Yukari Kaito
Xeth
Akatsuki
Tenma
Friend
Friend



Timcappy's Memory

..June 2007

..July 2007

..August 2007

..September 2007

..October 2007

..November 2007

..December 2007

..January 2008

..February 2008

..March 2008

..April 2008

..May 2008

..June 2008

..July 2008

..August 2008

..September 2008

..October 2008

..November 2008

..December 2008

..January 2009

..February 2009

..March 2009

..April 2009

..May 2009

..June 2009

..July 2009

..August 2009

..September 2009

..October 2009

..November 2009

..December 2009

..January 2010

..February 2010

..March 2010









Rhythm


ef a tale of memories mp3 | lyrics
free music downloads | music videos | pictures




Omake

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket
Brushes - All brushes creator